Learn more About Our Updated Store Hours >
Now accepting Phone Orders at all locations for your safety & convenience.
Find a store near you >
Your Safety is Our #1 Priority
We consider both our associates and our loyal customers FAMILY, and strongly believe their health and wellness are our #1 priority. To protect you and our growing family, please know that we have taken proactive measures to respond to the COVID-19 situation, while continuing to operate as your local resource for Lawns, Gardens and Pets.
These preventive measures were implemented swiftly, greatly reducing any risk to help us retain fully-staffed stores. We are closely following the protocols laid out by the Centers for Disease Control, and will be posting signage to remind visitors about personal care and hygiene.
We sincerely thank our loyal customers who come to us as a first resource. It is our sincere hope that you will continue to consider your local vendors before turning to Amazon or Chewy.
Please Note: All stores will be open thru 6pm
Monday - Saturday until further notice. Stores will be open on Sundays during normal business hours.
- Get a listing of updated store hours >
- VIP Petcare & Dog Training events have been cancelled until further notice.
If you have further questions or concerns, please speak with an associate at any of our 12 locations. You may also call our Customer Service line at 413-341-0064, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any store updates will be posted on our social media channels and website. Stay informed with a Like or Follow:
myAGWAY on Facebook | Instagram
Smithland Supply on Facebook | Instagram
Massachusetts Guidelines for COVID-19 >
Connecticut Guidelines for COVID-19 >
CDC Safety Guidelines >
ASPCA Guidelines for the Safety of Pets & Service Animals >
To maintain safe environments, we have trained our teams to take the following precautionary measures:
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of store surfaces, to include pin pads, counters and counter mats, carriage and basket handles, phones and walkie-talkies, public restrooms, and door handles;
- Limiting hand-to-hand contact for payment processing or customer interaction. Debit/credit transactions will be the preferred method of payment, and pin pads, pens and touch screens will be cleaned following each customer’s use;
- Providing disinfectant at every register;
- Respecting the space of customers, and keeping 4’-6’ away from visitors when appropriate;
- Sending staff home at the first sign of symptoms, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath. Employees are also asked to stay home if an immediate family member is has signs or symptoms
- Educating and continually training. Everyone in the myAGWAY and Smithland Supply family is instructed in the proper methods of hand washing and sanitation, as well as the tools and methods to maintain a high level of store cleanliness.
- We are now accepting phone orders for curbside or drive-thru pickup.
Directions for phone orders :
- Call your local store, and dial “0” to speak with a store representative.
- Tell the team member what you need, and give us a number to call you back.
- We will shop the store for you, and call you back to confirm order, make recommendations when necessary, and take payment.
- When you get to the store’s parking lot, call us again to let us know you’ve arrived. We will come out to meet you, and will load your products into your car.
So Easy! So Safe!
* We are here to help: If you have any trouble finding the right pet foods or products at another retailer, let us know. We will research and recommend comparable substitutes to help you through this period.
are the Soul of this Company...
...and we value them like Family. Along with health and safety practices, such as frequent hand washing, disinfecting surfaces, and distancing, phone orders have been initiated to further reduce the risk of person-to-person transmission for the safety and well-being of our employees and customers alike.
This is a fluid situation, but we are taking the time to formally educate, re-educate, and communicate updates with all staff members twice daily. All associates have also been instructed to stay home at the hint of illness or symptoms, if they have been exposed within their home or community, or if they have reservations about serving the public. The decision to come into work in an associate’s personal choice, and we have taken several steps to clearly communicate that no one’s job is at risk. No employee is asked to come in if they are uncomfortable within our stores.
We will continue to closely monitor the effects of COVID-19 within our communities. By following the guidelines set by the CDC, and our local authorities, we hope to continue to offer a valuable service to our customers in a safe environment. All events that don’t allow for safe distancing have been cancelled, and we have created a safety plan for our Chick Day event.
We hear you and appreciate your concern, and hope you will continue to entrust us as your local source for lawns, gardens and pets. We will continue to update this page as events evolve.